BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wait before buying the inflatable enema!



Guess I didn't need to shout, but I broke my own rule and posted in my excitement about the inflatable enema plug from amazon. The concept is a good one yet there is one big flaw in that there is no control to stop back flow. Little good will an enema plug be if there is a hole in it. I mean it does seem to help a little and feels sexy but for my original purposes it is lacking. However it will find good use as an inflatable butt plug as well, I probably will continue to use it for enemas until I find something better. Why the Pictures? O yeah, I'm sorry I should be punished accordingly that or did I just add the pictures to make sure you'd read this ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment