BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 25, 2011

So I'm going to be busy for a while as I just received the
inflatable enema plug,
from amazon and I plan on getting to work with it. I recommend for all of you getting a coffee enema at least once a week. There are many reasons why, but the best one is the removal of toxins, as the coffee in the upper colon acts as a filter and you must hold it for 15 minutes for a complete filtration of the blood. It is best to use organic coffee I use two teaspoons of Cameron's Organic French Roast Whole Bean Coffee, 32-Ounce Bag
, and filtered water. Remember, by all means, let it cool down before using it in your slutty ass. I recommend a really good water filter, like a Burkee filter my ex-Dom had or this one I have Watts WP5-50 Premier Five-Stage Manifold Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment System
(Only get if you have substantial water pressure or it will be a trickle like I have, but still worth it for me) one that does reverse osmosis or just buy bottled water, yeah I'm kind of a hippie tranny in training. Anyway, besides the cleansing of the blood it also cleanses the colon which is its main purpose. Look up coffee enemas, or ask me for anymore recommendations, HOWER be AWARE I AM NOT A DOCTOR and assume no liability for what I tell you that I do and works for me, please consult your doc before doing anything I ever recommend. Anyway now that that's out of the way I can say for you to Beware for you will have one hell of a caffeine buzz afterwards.
FYI, anything I post is just what I like, have tried and use, nothing more btw I am getting amazon bucks for these links but anything I post like this I have, or someone I know has, any money I make is going only to my feminization, twas the idea of a Female Domme I know, anyway this blog is not about getting money from links I post, just about my feminization but if the two can aid especially until I can find a job that actually pays for more than my schooling... and well, a ever growing panty collection. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment