BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Eyebrow Waxing at the Salon


I have a group-on for a salon and I've been itching for a new public task to do. I have had my eyebrows waxed at salons twice before the first time I chickened out and let her barely do it, the second time I went "balls out" lol, and they were done very feminine or enough that afterwards I looked in the mirror and said "O shit" As I have been out of practice with my feminization and haven't built up my bravery I though I might try for something more neutral. This is kind of hard to explain and I thought I should bring a picture. Then I made the rules for the picture that it had to be from a passable transexual. This lead me down a course of examining tray eyebrow shapes and the way they change over time, I recommend it to give you some ideas. Anyway I found this one of hazel and I thought this is the "One" What do you think? Any other ideas? If so please post a photo or link. Hmmm now how much to crop...

No comments:

Post a Comment