BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

American apparel Ads with Captions

We need to get started keep warming up.
Have you found them yet?
No dear, stop worrying about the clothes you wear, haven't you learned anything from yoga, the clothing you wear on the outside doesn't matter, it's how you dress your spirit on the inside that matters.
But what will I wear home?

Last time you were at yoga class you swore you teacher saw your panties when you were doing downward dog, and now today someone stole your clothes before class, yet you instructor was nice enough to loan you some of hers.
It looks like it'll be just us today eric, or should I say eris?
Now spread your legs likea butteryfly spreads her wings, now watch me, um my eyes-

O sorry-
that's better, look into my eyes, and you'll have all the time in the world to look at a beautiful female form soon, but first become the butterfly and feel your legs stretching further and further apart, like mine, further than they've ever been before...


Ok here's you a cab to take you home, I told you there was nothing to worry about.
But my legs, they um feel funny... and um they open on their own each time I sit down.
Yes, I am proud of you you really pushed yourself in the butterfly pose and it seems you may need some time to heal, but I'm sure it'll wear off in a couple of days.
Days? But..
Bye sweet heart, you can keep the clothes. (She shuts the taxi door)

Um yeah this is not the way to my house.
*snap* Sleep.

This one is a male?
*lol* was. I installed the hypnotic triggers whilst we were doing yoga over the past couple of weeks. Ever since I saw his panty line on the first day, I knew this would be the perfect opportunity to procure a new um... "assistant"
Is that what you call them now? *laughs* this one can't even close his-
her-
"its" legs
Yes I think the trigger was too strong for such a weak mind, but no matter it serves our purpose well, does it not?

No comments:

Post a Comment